How to clean your aniloxes:
- Should you clean with liquid or laser
- Anilox Cleaning with liquid explained
- Anilox cleaning using laser explained
The best way to clean parts:
- How to clean chambers, ink trays, buckets, splash guards etc.
- How to clean with solvent based inks (ATEX)
- How to clean with high Alkaline liquids e.g 2K inks, difficult inks, or mix of inks:
- How to clean water based inks with water based liquids
- How to clean solvent based inks with alternative liquids without using solvents - do you need an ATEX room?
Clean your plates safe and efficient:
- Learn about the benefits of automated plate cleaning
Clean all type of sleeves:
- Clean 1-6 print sleeves simultaneuosly
Clean up to 400 cylinders per day
- How to clean with solvents
- How to clean using alternatives liquids
- Clean 1-4 cylinders per hour in an ATEX Unit
- Clean 1-4 cylinders per hour with alternatives liquids
- Learn about the MCC that clean 8-20 cylinders per hour
Do you want to see anything not on the list? Please note it in your booking.