In addition to all the built-in upgrades, we have a line of environmental solutions, which can be combined with the different Flexo Wash cleaning units to reduce the water and/or liquid consumption.
The FW Recirculation unit is designed for reuse of the rinse water in a closed loop system. The system is controlled by several sensors constantly measuring the pH and liquid levels. The process runs independent of the washing unit.
The process of the Recirculation unit will ensure that the rinse water can be reused in the FW cleaning unit, reducing the amount of wastewater to a minimum. In this way you will maintain a high-quality cleaning.
- Secures high-quality cleaning with reused water
- Reuses rinse water and reduces water consumption significantly
- Fully automatic and environmentally friendly
How does it work?
- The rinse water runs from the Anilox Cleaner to the mixing tank where the pH level is automatically adjusted by adding droplets of phosphor acid.
The pH regulation is preset to pH 7.2. and is corrected to continuously to create the best environment.
- A small amount of silicon free antifoam is added automatically. This ensures good rinsing and drying of the anilox when the water is reused.
- The pH neutral water is passed through three high-performance filters, removing almost all solids and dried ink that has been removed from the anilox during the washing and rinsing process.
- The treated water is pumped to a holding tank of 180 liter ready for reuse.
The redcirculation unit can be used with a wide rage of Flexo Wash cleaning machines. The process and the benefits are the same for every machine.