In June Flexo Wash premiered a brand-new concept – FW online EXPO. We invited everyone interested in narrow web machines to come join us online for one-on-one sessions and it was a huge success with more than 50 customers and over 100 demonstrations.
Therefore, we have decided to do it all over again, but for everyone who is interested in Flexo and Gravure. We want to expand on the concept and improve the virtual demo experience so our agents and clients can get the optimal experience from the comfort of their own office.
We have gathered a selection of our Wide Web machines, and we are ready to demo, show-and-tell, talk about options, customization, and answer all your questions.
Read about the topics for the EXPO here.
Choose your perfect timeslot
Everything at the EXPO will be as you normally know except the fact that it is online, which might even be a plus, because you can book the time that suits you best and our experts will be dedicated to help you. You can see the machines and talk to our experts here at Flexo Wash headquarters.
Read more about our EXPO here:
Click here if you are interested in Flexo
Click here if you are interested in Gravure
Here is what you do:
- Click the link below to book a time
Click here to book a time if you are interested in Flexo
Click here to book a time if you are interested in Gravure
- Choose a timeslot
- Fill out contact information and preferences
- You will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to the meeting
- At the chosen date and time, click the link and have fun with us
- Questions? Reach out to Mette Laursen at email@example.com
We want to give you the best possible opportunity to learn about our machines and effective cleaning with your need in focus. As you know, cleaning is necessary for high print quality, high output on press, and little downtime on press.
We do not have unlimited availability, so book your preferred timeslot now.
Read our blog and learn more about our cleaning solutions - click here.
Topics at the EXPO
How to clean your aniloxes:
- Should you clean with liquid or laser?
- Anilox Cleaning with liquid explained
- Anilox cleaning using laser explained
The best way to clean parts:
- How to clean chambers, ink trays, buckets, splash guards etc.
- How to clean with solvent based inks (ATEX)
- How to clean with high Alkaline liquids e.g 2K inks, difficult inks, or mix of inks:
- How to clean water-based inks with water-based liquids
- How to clean solvent based inks with alternative liquids without using solvents - do you need an ATEX room?
Clean your plates safe and efficient:
- Learn about the benefits of automated plate cleaning
Clean all type of sleeves:
- Clean 1-6 print sleeves simultaneuosly
Clean up to 400 cylinders per day
- How to clean with solvents
- How to clean using alternatives liquids
- Clean 1-4 cylinders per hour in an ATEX Unit
- Clean 1-4 cylinders per hour with alternatives liquids
- Learn about the MCC that clean 8-20 cylinders per hour